4 Simple Advices For Taking Good Care Of Your Hair

0
29

Considered a beauty asset by many of us, hair is not just that. Having healthy hair first allows you to have self-confidence. Also, your hair is part of your heritage and defines your personality and style. Changing your cut or color can mean a radical change in your life. It is therefore a means of expression in its own right!

This is why it is important to take care of your hair, with suitable and of course, the healthiest products! Because too often, believing we are doing the right thing by applying hair care, we ultimately only make it even more aware…! This is why we share with you in this article our tips and tricks for taking care of your hair. What products to use? How to use them? We tell you everything!

1. Understand and know your hair

Before applying any product to your head, it is essential to understand your hair and analyze its nature. This will then allow them to know what hair care they need.

Hair is broken down into two parts: the root and the shaft. You should know that hair is 97% made up of a protein: keratin. It is this element that gives its strength to the hair. In the remaining 3% we find water, fatty acids, melanin, zinc, vitamins, and iron.

As with the skin, there are different types of hair: curly hair, straight hair, thick hair, fine hair… And each type of hair has its problems: split ends, oily hair, or conversely, dry and brittle, dandruff, hair loss… So many particularities that can be found in different forms depending on the person.

2. The importance of brushing your hair properly

It may seem trivial, but brushing your hair is very beneficial for your hair. By brushing your hair morning and evening, you will stimulate blood circulation in your scalp. This will accelerate the growth of your hair, providing the roots with all the necessary nutrients.

You can also accompany daily brushing with a scalp massage from time to time. The latter will reinforce the stimulation of your roots, thus promoting growth.

In addition, brushing is also a complementary way to wash to clean impurities accumulated during the day. Brushing is, in a way, removing makeup from the hair.

For good brushing, choose a natural brush, which will be effective without damaging your hair. A wide-toothed comb can also make detangling easier. Did you know? Our   Trio Démêli-melo bunny bag includes a French oak wood comb!

3. Adopt the right washing frequency

The other important step in hair care and maintenance is, of course, shampoo. Solid shampoo could we say that you are as zero waste as us?

Who doesn’t want silky and shiny hair, neither too oily nor too dry? To obtain this result and to protect the keratin, it is necessary to determine the correct washing rhythm. You have certainly already heard the famous statement: “The more you wash your hair, the faster it becomes oily”. Well, that’s true for most of us! And we explain why.

Our scalp naturally produces sebum thanks to the sebaceous glands, to protect itself. If you remove sebum too frequently by repeating shampoos daily, the epidermis will tend to produce more. It is therefore not recommended to wash your hair every day. Even with oily hair, try to space out shampoos every two to three days.

In addition, most shampoos contain surfactants which help purify the hair. But if they are too strong, they end up attacking the hair and skin. This is why it is important to choose less aggressive solid shampoos composed of gentle surfactants that respect the hair fiber.

4. The oil bath nourishes and repairs the hair

It is equally important to moisturize and nourish your hair. And to do this, the oil bath can be the right solution.

The oil bath is a hair treatment, ideally carried out once a week, which consists of coating your hair with vegetable oil. Thanks to the good fatty acids and ceramides they contain, vegetable oils are real benefits for our hair.

You can opt for coconut oil, castor oil, argan oil, or even jojoba oil. Whatever your choice, the oil bath deeply nourishes and repairs the hair, penetrating its scales.

The oil bath is logically applied to all hair, from roots to ends. This especially applies to people with curly, dry, and/or damaged hair from drying and straightening.

For people with oily roots and dry ends, it is recommended to apply it only to the ends.

5. Conclusion

There are many ways to take care of your hair. There are no right or wrong solutions. Only different formulas depending on your hair type and the time you can devote to it.

However, a few basic rules apply to everyone to maintain dream hair! The key words: know your hair and take care of it! How? By eating well, first. Then, wash them regularly and wisely, accompanied by daily brushing. And of course, we can never say it enough, by nourishing them, thanks to targeted hair care!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here